Captain Nemo called out. A steward appeared. The captain ga一ve him his orders in that strange language I couldn't even identify.
尼摩船长喊人,一个侍者进来。船长用我听不懂的那种语言吩咐了几句。
Then, turning to the Canadian and Conseil:
然后他转身对加拿大人和康塞尔说:
A meal is waiting for you in your cabin, he told them. Kindly follow this man.
在你们的舱房里,正等着你们进餐呢,请你们跟着这个人去.
That's an offer I can't refuse! the harpooner replied.
这个,我不拒绝!鱼叉手回答。
After being confined for over thirty hours, he and Conseil were finally out of this cell.
于是康塞尔和他走出关了他们三十多小时的这间小房子。
And now, Professor Aronnax, our own breakfast is ready. Allow me to lead the way.
阿龙纳斯先生,现在我们的午餐已经准备好了,让我给您引路。
Yours to command, captain.
船长,我当然听您的吩咐。
I followed Captain Nemo, and as soon as I passed through the doorway, I went down a kind of electrically lit passageway that resembled a gangway on a ship.
我跟在船长后面走,一出房门,便走上一条有电光照耀。的走廊,像是船上的过道。
After a stretch of some ten meters, a second door opened before me.
约走了十多米以后,第二道门在我们面前打开。
I then entered a dining room, decorated and furnished in austere good taste.
我于是走进了餐厅,餐厅一内一的摆设和家具都十分讲究
Inlaid with ebony trim, tall oaken sideboards stood at both ends of this room, and sparkling on their shelves were staggered rows of earthenware, porcelain, and glass of incalculable value.
小餐厅的两端摆着镶嵌乌木花饰的高大橡木餐橱,在架子的隔板上,有价值不可估量的闪闪发光的陶器、瓷器、玻璃制品。
There silver-plated dinnerware gleamed under rays pouring from light fixtures in the ceiling, whose glare was softened and tempered by delicately painted designs.
金银制的餐具在由天花板倾泻的光线下显得辉煌夺目,天花板上绘有一精一美的图画,使光线更加柔和而悦目。