经典台词(中英文对照) - 作文大全

作文大全

经典台词(中英文对照)

来源: 作文大全2022-06-13 20:31:54
导读:Scarlett:AsGodasmywitness...asgodasmywitnessthey'renotgoingtolickme.I'mgoingtoli...

Scarlett: As God as my witness...as god as my witness they're not going to lick me.I'm going to live throughthis and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again.No,nor any of my folk . If I have to lie , steal,cheat,or kill, as God as my witness,I 'll never be hungry again.(Out of this complete defeat a new and mature Scarlett is born.)

郝思嘉:上地为我作证,上帝作证,我是不会屈服的,我要度过这难关。战争结束后,我再也不要挨饿了。不要,我的家人也不要。即使让我去撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证 ,我也不要再挨饿了。(从彻地的失败中,一个崭新的,成熟的郝思嘉站了起来。)

.......

Scarlett: Tara!Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back . After all ,tomorrow is another day!

郝思嘉:德园!家!我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天是新的一天!

片头词:

There was a land of Cavaliers and

有一片骑士的土地,遍地棉花,

Cotton Fields called the Old South?

人们称之为古老的南方......

Here in this patrician world the

这个贵族的世界,

Age of Chivalry took its last bow?

折射出骑士时代最后的光彩......

Here was the last ever to be seen

这里有最后的骑士

of knights and their Ladies Fair,

和他们的佳丽,

of Master and of Slaves?

最后的隶主和隶.....

Look for it only in books,for it

这一切只能在书中看到

is no more than a dream remembered,

因为他们不过是记忆中的一场梦幻

a Civilization gone with the wind...

一个业已随风而逝的文明...

1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.

土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

2.I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.

无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样你,直到永远

4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会着你。

8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

此句只可意会不可言传。。。。。

9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还 要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。